Pages

Anja's Artblog

Tuesday 6 September 2011

tiny self-portrait

Sorry for the long absence....holidays always are so very busy.
But now I'm back on track - College stars again next week and I really need to get my creativity to sprout (but even more important - I'm in urgent need of a desk. Since I moved house in June I don't have one and I just can't work like this!! :/)

So yeah, first of all some more StudioDiamond work.
Theme this month was to produce a tiny self-portrait which can be used as a motif for buttons as well as for our homepage to introduce ourselves and our styles.
It's really interesting to see each others work. The different styles and personalities turned out so very well, I love them all.:)
 So this is my contribution. It was a quick and tiny thing but I really enjoyed it though.:3


 media: copic ciao marker, coloured pen, sepia pen, white gel pen
time: 2 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment