Pages

Anja's Artblog

Monday 2 January 2012

December Stuff

Hello people and a very happy new year to all of you! :) ♥
I haven't been posting for a while but that doesn't mean I was lazy. Actually I was quite productive even...since it was Christmas break I had some spare time. Most of it I spend with my beloved friends and family in Germany though - it was so good to see them. But I managed to produce some arty stuff as well, have a look.:]


 It's an old family tradition that me and my siblings create a calendar for the following year as a Christmas present for my mum. My dad started that many years ago and for as long as I can think I've been drawing those four season pictures every december. This is the first time though I've decided to do one bigger drawing containing all seasons at once...it's really colourful but I had to cut it apart anyway and the single pieces look alright I guess. Here are some W.I.P.s...

 
 

A painting I did for a very important and super pretty friend of mine.♥
(using a reference photograph which is a thousand times more beautiful than this....D:)

Some scribbles from my little sketchbook I always keep in my pocket.

 


 Ah and last but not least....I am an auntie now!:D ♥
Unfortunately I couldn't welcome my little niece in person because she arrived just the day after I left and I now have to wait until summer to see her which is kinda sad...
But I prepared a nice little welcoming present and painted a picture her mommy chose on the wall above her little bed. Copyright belongs to Disney obviously. ;)
It was great fun - I hope she'll like it.♥

 

That's all for now - can't wait to see what 2012 will bring us.♥

2 comments:

  1. Huch seit wann geht das denn hier dass man nur mit Namen kommentieren kann (o.o) cool! :D

    Mein Bild (*-*) ich liebe eeeeees
    Danke nochmal ♥
    Ich find aber alle Zeichnungen hier toll, die Sketches sind echt schön, ich mag das so zusammengewürfelt
    Und Micky und Minnie sind ja mal SO süß!

    miss u ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micky und Minnie sind wirklich verdammt süß auf meiner Arbeit haben wir für die kleinen auch so eiN Buch mit Baby Micky und Baby Minnie drinne^^

    doch diese wunderschöne Zeichnung die gleich als erstes im Post gezeigt wird hat mich total in den Bann gezogen ich liebe solche Zeichnungen die einen touch Fantasy zeigen^^

    Pünktchenstrich
    besuch mich doch auf meinen Artblog er ist ganz neu^^

    lg Sandy

    ReplyDelete