Pages

Anja's Artblog

Monday 1 July 2013

New Businesscards


 I have new businesscards!! *-* And I love them very much..(I almost don't want to give them away..)
They're foldable ones and look well pretty.
If you want one just order anything in my DaWanda-Shop and you'll get one for free. You probably need to hurry though, I only made a few and at the Arts Fair last weekend they were flying off the table...

Also a note for my lovely German followers:
Ich werde bald wieder in Deutschland sein - wenn ihr also bis einschließlich Montag nächster Woche etwas in meinem Onlineshop bestellt und bezahlt, kann ich es von dort abschicken, was die Versandkosten drastisch reduziert. :) Überlegt es euch!

Outside and inside design.

 

1 comment:

  1. Der Mondballon ist witzig.
    Auf dem unangemalten Ausschnitt waren in dem Baum noch Gesichter. Wurde sich wohl gegen sie entschieden.
    Trotzdem sehr schön geworden. (._.)=b

    ReplyDelete