Pages

Anja's Artblog

Thursday 2 May 2013

Fairy Tale Bookmarks

Hello everyone! :)

I created four fairy-tale inspired black and white illustrations as part of my application for a very wonderful job. I liked them so much that I decided to colour them and then someone pointed out that they'd serve brilliantly as bookmarks so I made some which are on sale on my new opened DaWanda Online Shop. :)
Maybe some of you will find something there they like, I'm grateful about every single customer.^^

Oh and amazingly I managed to get that job too.
So I'll be the illustrator of this year's 'Sting in the Tale' brochure for Dorset's big Storytelling festival. Pretty exciting, I'm delighted.♥
That means I have to create up to 35 illustrations similar to these within the next 1 1/2 week which will be quite a challenge but I'm well on my way I guess ..(I hope..)

I hope you like them. :)
Personally I'm obsessed with fairy tales and just recently have really gotten into the Swedish ones which have their completely own charm. These ones are based on the German tales I grew up with (or at least the German Grimm's versions of them). Can you guess which ones?


Take care, Anja



 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, die sind echt wunderschön geworden! <3
    Mir gefällt der "Rahmen" bei dem "Die sieben Raben" ganz besonders :)

    Die Märchen sind, schätze ich mal:
    Der Froschkönig
    Rotkäppchen & der Böse Wolf
    Die Sieben Raben
    und das letzte... ich hätte ganz vielleicht auf Däumelinchen getippt, aber das ist nicht von Grimm sondern Andersen und passt irgendwie nicht wirklich o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, es freut mich sehr, dass sie dir gefallen! :)

      Das letzte Märchen ist 'Marienkind'. Etwas unbekannter aber eines meiner Lieblinge, da das Mädchen darin für gewisse Zeit in einem holen Baum lebt, was ich als Kind immer total cool fand.:,D

      Delete
  2. Aaaaah jetzt weiß ich auch welches das letzte Märchen ist!!! >D
    Habs grade schon auf Mexx geschrieben, mir gefällt die letzte Karte am besten! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, danke dir!^^
      Ist dir das Märchen denn bekannt gewesen, nachdem du den Titel gelesen hast? Ist glaub ich wirklich eher eines der unbekannteren...

      Delete
  3. Ich finde die Lesezeichen sind auch ohne Colo echt klasse,aber da ich deine Art und Weise zu colorieren so mag, finde ich es mit Farbe doch besser xD und ich finde den Rahmen bei dem 3ten Lesezeichen einfach klasse *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Das freu tmich total. :)

      Delete